Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding Dress Wednesday - Couture D'amour


What do you think of this dress? I'm not a fan of the huge train (which isn't quite so evident here as it is on the website). Hmm, I suppose I should be learning about train lengths . . . is that cathedral length? Semi-cathedral? Anyway, it's too long for me, I think. I really like the body, especially the neckline (I think that's a sweetheart neckline?) The sleeves are pretty from this angle, but they are actually kind of bell-shaped at the bottom, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I do love the intricate beading and lace all over, though.

Opinions?

2 comments:

  1. Trains are tricky, and then depending on the size of the train it can effect the bustle. I do love the neckline on this dress though, I can totally picture you in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as big a fan of this one as the Mia Solano. I like the lace detail on that one better.

    Schedule a dress fitting! I'll come! It's crazy how differently you look at dresses after you've seen a bunch of them on yourself.

    ReplyDelete